Monday 9 January 2012

Home

Well , I've been neglecting this blog for sometime and it needs some attention!

Not much has happened really, apart from me being really into photography at the moment.
Whilst being in a little town surrounded by countryside its always a perfect time to take pictures.
So I went to a local forest and spent a good couple of hours there taking some pictures of the beautiful world we live in ! Not appreciated as much as it should be of course.

Also having this month to reflect on my life has put me in the same mind set I was a few months ago which is I need to get my career moving... I need to do things that keep me going each day and get me motivated enough to get up and GO.

Auditions are coming up for drama school and I am, well, scared to say the least!
Preparation still needs to be done and confidence still needs to be built but hopefully that will come soon..

RADA and LAMDA are the two I am auditioning for which happen to be the most prestigious two in London, I don't seem to aim low... but if I am rejected I have no idea what I will do, I am not prepared for that outcome and am not looking forward to it....

Positive attitudes need to remain, for example

I AM GOING TO GET INTO DRAMA SCHOOL
                                   
or

I AM GOING TO BE AN ACTRESS

hope has to remain somewhere !

Anyway back to London I go next Monday, to start again properly this time!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment