Thursday 12 April 2012

Commitment

Like everybody says, at new years mainly, they are going to make changes.

Well throughout the year that is me. I get one crazy idea follow it for a week or so, then get bored or realise to progress any further a lot of money is involved. So taking this into account I THINK I have finally discovered some of my commitments that involve little money or its a career choice. Either way I need to start following on with things to the end or foreseeable future.

This involves; Jogging regularly (as its free), Blogging (free again) and taking the steps to get acting experience and improve my chances of getting into a good drama school to be trained up. Oh and also my singing needs to be reappearing back into my life, as I believe this may help my chances in later life.

The thing about all these things is commitment. Sticking to it.

Some people will commit their lives into what they want to do, some people like me will  flit back and forth into careers until they find what they enjoy or in this case what they are naturally good at.

But regularly doing anything will in-turn progressively make you more advanced at it.

So basically my message is, you CAN do anything, you just need to work at it and have the determination to reach a higher goal. BOOM, philosophical much ?

Anyway, back to the boring stuff, my day consisted of little activity. I went for a Jog with my boyfriend, went to Muswell Hill for some charity shop hunting and food shopping. Some exciting stuff right? Bet you're on the edge of your seat.

Can I just add my next crazy idea will involve me trying to write something that is actually worth while and express my opinions... we will see.

Whilst we are on the subject of opinions, I want the labour party back in power.

Thankyou

Gut Nacht

1 comment:

  1. Well done Sophie, Some very profound statements and idea's there. Now the jogging with Damien is some thing else, I am at a complete loss for words. You haven't gone and got yourself a "new boyfriend" have you as I repeating to myself....Damien Jogging....Jogging Damien... No I just cannot seem to pair them up some how.
    Keep up the good work and enthusiasm darling <3 x Miss you both loads x<3

    ReplyDelete